Beauty | Makeup | Lifestyle

Saturday 8 November 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick



If you saw the post I wrote recently about my Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette (here) you know how obsessed I am with her whole line. I think once you try one of her products, there's no going back. You will want to spend all your money and buy everything. I wish I could buy everything, anyway. :) 

I picked up one of Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks, in Very Victoria, and OMG, am I impressed! 


Very Victoria is a gorgeous taupe nude. Even though it has been inspired by Victoria Beckham, I think this would make the perfect Kylie Jenner lip and overall, it's an amazing shade for A/W.  

There are 10 shades in this collection. Even though I think they are all beautiful, they are all fairly bold colours. So I'm hoping Charlotte will add a few lighter shades to this collection, something more pinky/nude. Hopefully she will bring out some new shades next year, for Spring/Summer time. 

I love the vintage gold packaging. So luxurious. And the texture in these is really creamy and silky soft, which was a surprise to me considering they have a matte finish. Another thing I absolutely love is the fact they are not drying on the lips at all but have great pigmentation, stay put and wear off very nicely. They are enriched with Lipstick Tree and orchid extract for antioxidant, SPF protection and hydration. 

I have dry lips and have always avoided matte lipsticks due to their drying attributes. But I can happily say I no longer need to do that. These lipsticks are amazing! They give the matte, classic look, but with a comfortable, creamy consistency.

If I'm not selling this well enough for you, just go and try them on. I'm sure you'll also fall in love! :)

Have you tried the Matte Revolution Lipsticks? What are your thoughts on them? X 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Speaking Beauty UK | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig