Beauty | Makeup | Lifestyle

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Come With Me To The #BloggersTeaParty



Last Sunday I attended to the #BloggersTeaParty. 

I thought I'd start off by letting you have a little sneak peak at me getting ready for the event. I opted for a very simple makeup, just a grey-ish/taupe eyeshadow on the lid (Makeup Geek Moonstone), Mac Cork on the crease and Mac Handwritten on the outer V and lower lash line. My lipstick of choice was Mac Shanghai Spice.
The event was at the Drink, Shop & Do, in London, and was organised by the lovely bloggers Olivia from Beauty from The Fjord & Nadja from Throw Me Something Beautiful. I really enjoyed the fact we had a cosy room reserved just for us, plus there were only 28 people, so a much more intimate party. I finally got to meet some fellow bloggers in person, including Alina from Beauty With Charm. We talk all the time but hadn't had the chance to see each other yet, so it was great to have her with me for my first blogger's event. :-) The atmosphere was so happy & vibrant. I had a great time. Unfortunately I didn't get to speak to or take photo with every single person there, as I'd have liked to, but hopefully we'll have more opportunities for that in the future. 
I couldn't write this post without mentioning the amazing gifts we received. I was very impressed with the amount of brands that supported the event. There was a beauty bar, where we were all allowed to pick one of each product. I selected Ciaté Couture Paint Pot (full size), Dr Bronner's Organic Rose Castile Liquid Soap, Foryou Rejuvanating Moisturiser and one envelope full of samples from JĀSÖN

I was also very lucky to win one of the twitter raffles. The prizes included a collection of Seascape products, Jelly Belly machine + jelly beans and a Collier Campbell iPad Case. I got the Seascape Uplift Body Wash. A brand I wasn't aware of, but their whole range seems amazing so I'm really excited to try one of their products. This was my winning tweet and prize. :) 
And to top it all off, at the end we all left with a goody bag. I brought home a Balance Me Hand Cream, Makeup Revolution lipstick and liquid eyeliner, Sleek Makeup Bare Skin Foundation (full size) and Sleek Control Shine & Prime, So...? Shop till u drop EDT, Palmers Natural Bronze Gradual Tanning Moisturiser, Giovanni Smooth As Silk Shampoo & Conditioner and Coffee Sponge.
As you can see we were very spoilt! But the best part of it was getting to know some really nice people, that I'm hoping to keep in touch with. 

Thank you Olivia & Nadja for organising this event and for being so warm and welcoming to all of us. X

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Speaking Beauty UK | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig